Friday, July 24, 2009

Blessing Dress Re-visited



I was not the least bit pleased with how the pictures I took of Brooke on her blessing day turned out. So, I had my friend Amy come and do some pics of her. I haven't gotten those back yet, but I took some of my own before she came and while she was changing her memory card. I liked these a whole lot better.

My little Angel!

Taking pictures just really wears you out!

Brooke kept pulling her dress up over her head - so I had to take a picture, of course!


Aunt Summer brought over an old cell phone that Aubrey could use as a toy. Aubrey was so excited about it. She isn't allowed to play with my phone and was thrilled to have one of her own. The other day as we were leaving for the library and the whole ride to the library, Aubrey was calling Aunt Summer on the phone and having a chat with her. This is the conversation:

"Hello Aunt Summer. This is Aubrey. We're going bye bye with Mommy. Going to Book Babies. Aunt Summer go to Book Babies with us too? Bye Bye."

What a cutie pants - it made me smile every time!

Sucking on her little fingers. Aren't her cheeks just delicious?!

I just love how Brooke looks when she is sleeping!

The other day I had Brooke and Aubrey in Polk-a-dot outfits with ladybug embellishments. I thought it would be fun to try and get a pic. together. Aubrey didn't want to cooperate and then the few that I did get - they were both covering their ladybugs with their arms. Oh well, one day I will get a picture of the two of them that I am satisfied with!

On Wed. night I had Brooke on my lap as I was reading Aubrey her bedtime stories. We were reading the "Three Little Kittens" (you know the ones that lost their mittens.) The last line of the story is "Hush Hush Hush." I read that line and Brooke started giggling. It was so cute. What's funny is that the first few times I read the same story to Aubrey, she giggled too. I am not sure what is so funny about it - but I love to hear them giggle!

Getting cuter everyday! What a sweet and happy baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of your cuties Heather!

Nelson Family said...

You have such cute little girls!!