Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's Our 10th Anniversary

Today Jeff & I have been married for 10 years! I can't believe how time has flown by. I can still remember our wedding day so vividly - like it was yesterday. It was one of the best and happiest days of my life! So much has happened in 10 years and I am so grateful to have had Jeff beside me the whole way. Jeff is a great friend. He is so kind and good. He always wants to make sure that he is doing the right thing and not hurting anyone. He is also so hard working and so handy. He is a great daddy to our little ladies too. Happy Anniversary Jeff. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary too you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 10 years! That's crazy! Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a great day!

TheAndFam said...

Oh my goodness! Look at your face! You look exactly like Aubrey!!!!