Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We'll miss you Grandma Bagley

My sweet Grandma Minnie Bagley passed away very peacefully in the middle of the night last night. She was truly one of the kindest and most loving women that I knew. Whenever you were near her you knew that she loved you unconditionally. She spent her whole life in the service of her children, husband, grandchildren, great grandchildren, friends, neighbors and the Lord. She was selfless and kind. She was a happy lady and always fun to be around. She had a beautiful voice, was the perfect homemaker and the best Grandma on the planet. Her children adore her, so she must have also been the most wonderful mother. All who knew her couldn't help but love her. Grandma you will truly be missed!

When I heard about her passing this morning, I couldn't help but picture the meeting between her and Grandpa up in heaven. I bet Grandpa Bagley was just soooooo excited. I can just see his great big grin as he excitedly welcomed Grandma back home. I am sure he missed her so much this past year. I know that they are both very happy to be back together in heaven.

4 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Well I be Grandpa is loving your birthday this year Heath. Happy Birthday. I love all your pictures of Grandma and Grandpa.

Chanté said...

Sorry for your loss. That first portrait of her is stunning.

Esther Attridge said...

This really is a good day - Grandpa and Grandma get to reunite and you get to have a birthday. :)

Darren Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! I love the pictures! The Greatest Grandma ever!!