Thursday, October 8, 2009

In my opinion . . .

. . . the only good thing about the weather turning colder is little cuties in warm, cozy, cuddly clothes.

There is just something so cute about a cuddled up little one. Although I must admit that when I folded the laundry last week and it was full of shorts, capris and tank tops I was so sad that those clothes would be packed away and that Summer had really ended.

More Pics




Aubrey turning on the mobile for Brooke. She loves to do stuff for her sister. Today Brooke was fussing in the exersaucer while I was doing dishes. Aubrey searched and searched for several minutes to find where Brooke had spit out her pacifier, so that she could give it back to her and make her happy. Whenever Aubrey does something that stops Brooke from fussing, she gets so excited and tells me, "I made Brooke happy!"

Cleaning up Brookes spit up. What a little mommy.

Brooke being a little cutie pants!

We got to go to Zoe's Chuck E Cheese birthday party on Monday. It was lots of fun. Brooke got to ride a few rides with Aubrey. I didn't have my camera, but Rachel took some pics for me. I'll post them when I get them from her. Aubrey LOVED the party! Thanks Zoe for inviting us!

Trying out a teething biscuit. I think she was surprised when she put it in her mouth and it had some flavor. I think she was expecting plastic like everything else she puts in her mouth!

Aubrey wanted a picture of her eating, since I took one of Brooke!

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Seeing them all bundled up really makes me want to snuggle with them.

Anonymous said...

I love fall and winter, and getting out the cute warm clothes...nothing cuter, for sure!

Tammy and Mark said...

Your little girls are too cute! : )