Friday, April 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Brookie Bug


Happy birthday my sweet Brooke.

I can't believe that she is already 1! On one hand this year has just flown by, but on the other I can't even imagine her not being a part of our family. She is just our sweet surprise. We were quite surprised when we found out I was expecting and we didn't have to go through any of the waiting and trying and failing that we did with Aubrey. Then she surprised us again when she decided to arrive exactly 4 weeks early! She continues to surprise me every day with her sweet, happy, content and loveable personality. She has blessed our lives so much and we are very grateful to have her in our lives.

































4 comments:

Karen said...

This is my favorite age. I love how much they learn but yet still cuddle too. I can't wait to met her soon. Happy Birthday Brooke.

Summer Carlile said...

happy b-day Brooke! She is such a cute girl.

Esther Attridge said...

Happy Birthday little Brookston! We can't wait to celebrate with you tonight

Lyndee W. said...

I can't believe how tiny she was! Jeff was holding her in one hand!