Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tutu's

My friend Rachel made these beautiful tutu type skirts for both of my girls for their birthdays. They wore them on Sunday and just looked so cute! Of course I had to take some pictures after church!



















Trying to get a picture of these girls together is just impossible. Aubrey wants to hug Brooke, so then Brooke screams. Brooke can't stop moving and Aubrey won't look at the camera. So this is the best I could do together.





And when you wear a skirt like that, you have to do a Ballerina dance. Aubrey wanted me to take a picture of her dancing and singing.



We left out her match game and she was thrilled to get to play on her own on Sunday.



Thanks Rachel! The skirts couldn't be more beautiful!

2 comments:

Karen said...

They sure do look cute. The purple is beautiful. Did you do their flowers?

Anonymous said...

Tutu cute;)