Friday, March 27, 2009

Simple Pleasures

I had to drop something by a neighbors house this afternoon, so we decided to take a short walk. Aubrey insisted on bringing her Kitty along. As we were walking out the front door she saw her doll stroller. I asked if she wanted to push her kitty in the stroller and she was so excited!


As luck would have it, we happened upon some neighbors who have a real cat. They were nice enough to let Aubrey play with their cat. She was so thrilled. She had to take out her kitty to show the cat. Then her and the neighbor girl put her kitty in and out of the cat door. The simple pleasures in life!

When we got home a friend called. I was on the phone with her for a little while and Aubrey ran into our room to play. After a while I checked on her and she was happily reading ALL of her stories. She spent about an hour looking through the entire bin of stories. Those times are just so delightful for me!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Ok. I know I have said this before but Aunrey's hair is so long. She looks so grown up! What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I live for the moments Molly decides to entertain herself for more than 30 seconds. Aubrey is such a beauty!