Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ladybug Quilt

For several months now I have known that I wanted Aubrey's new room to have a Ladybug theme. I have been looking for awhile for toddler bedding that I like. I couldn't find anything that I liked so decided to design and make my own. I finally finished the quilt tonight. Thanks to my AWESOME friend Rachel, who spent the majority of the day today teaching me how to do the quilting part. I was going to wait 'til the room was all done to blog about it, but I am much too impatient. I still have the pillow sham and window valence to make - but I am thrilled that the quilt is finally finished!! It has been quite the experience with my back troubles - but a little bit everyday has gotten me to the finished product! I can't wait to get the whole room put together now!

12 comments:

Katie said...

I 100% love it! Very nice job!!!

Cindy Merris said...

Super Cute!!!

Christa said...

It looks great! Good job Heather!

Esther Attridge said...

You're a pro!! It is so cute - can't wait to see the finished product

Summer Carlile said...

Super Cute!

Jessica Munk said...

This is way cute! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! You did such an awesome job. I can't wait to see the whole room I bet it is going to be Aubrey's favorite place to be!!!!

Lyndee W. said...

No FREAKIN' way! You are so amazing! I cannot believe the stuff you turn out.

Our Family said...

I love it! It puts my work to Shame! Can't wait to see it!

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Very Creative! New blog on the Hx. of the Ladybug:
http://historyoftheladybug.blogspot.com/

Karen said...

Great job! It really is awesome.

julie said...

Heather, it turned out super cute. You are so talented. I love reading your blog and catching up on family! Thank you so much for sharing your life stories with me.