Sunday, March 8, 2009

Swim Class

Lately I have been feeling sentimental about spending one on one time with Aubrey after Brooke is born. I know it is going to be a challenge for me not to feel torn between spending time with both of my girls. So, I decided I wanted to get in one more special class with Aubrey while I can. So we started Parent & Tot swim classes on Saturday. I am also not sure how much swimming we'll get in this season with a newborn - and I love swimming. We had such a good time. We had taken a swim class in the Fall and I think it really helped Aubrey feel comfortable in the water. As soon as we got in, I put her on her tummy and she started kicking right away. She had fun blowing bubbles and jumping in the pool. She also went under the water several times without any tears. I am glad we signed up for the class - we both had a lot of fun and we can't wait until next Saturday!

Here is Aubrey sporting her new swimsuit while we got ready to go to swim class. I love how feminine it is!

Aubrey also really enjoyed the locker room after swimming. The lockers were just her size to climb in!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Great suit. I am on the look out for one for Katie.

Lyndee W. said...

I really need to sign Sean up for swimming lessons...he feels so insecure in the water. They go quickly out here...people are online at midnight the day classes open and all the spots are taken in 30 minutes! Can you believe that!

Summer Carlile said...

She looks so stinkin cute!