Friday, August 28, 2009

Pirate Island

On Saturday, my sister Summer invited us to this fun new place called Pirate Island. Some friends of hers in her ward own it and it just opened last week. It was lots of FUN. It's a restaurant with a game/activity center. And it is all decked out like a pirate ship. I love themed things - and this goes all out! If you haven't been - you have to check it out!

Aubrey hangin' with Daddy & Uncle Elliot.

Loved the ball toss game. I think it was reminiscent of throwing rocks at the lake.

Summer & Steve, Esther & Bryan, Elliot & Katie and us Buell's all went together.

Playing with Uncle Elliot.

Brooke with her Aunt Summer.

Spreading the hugs to Aunt Esther too.

Having fun on the slides.

Bought a candy bracelet with her tickets. Thought it was just about the best thing ever. A bracelet you can eat!

Aubrey put her shades on Brooke. I thought she looked so adorable!

Aubrey is still just so in love with her sister.

Two peas in a pod! Can you even believe how much Brooke and Daddy look alike?!

I think my lil' one has started teething. It seems so early. I thought it was cute how she liked to nibble on her fingers. Then a friend saw it and asked if she was teething. It totally took me off guard. She's me little newborn still! Oh wait, she's almost 5 months - I guess she is probably teething!

My sleeping beauty!

Daddy found a used sandbox online for super cheap. Aubrey was just in heaven!

She was really proud of the hand print that she made. (Look above the shovel.) She's trying to take her sandals off so that she can make footprints too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was the food at the Pirate restaurant? The girls are cute as ever!!!

Nelson Family said...

That is the cutest bow you have on Brooke! Where did you get it? I have been looking everywhere for one like that!

julie said...

where is the Pirate Resturant? I've never heard of it. Was the food any good and what kind of food do they serve? I love reading your blog! Your girls are so adorable and you are such a wonderful mom!!!!

Buell Fam said...

We had pizza and I we liked it. They had a variety of foods, pasta, burgers, pizza, etc. It's by Costco - the old dollar theater in that shopping center.

Williams Flyers said...

Heather,
I'm so glad we found each other on facebook! I'm the one out of Guatemala on your tracker. But usually we are going back to the states in a few weeks. Your family is so adorable! I would love to get together sometime to visit if you are still in Utah. Take care,
Marci (Apperson)