Sunday, January 3, 2010

Matchy Matchy



Have you ever noticed that stores rarely have the same clothes for babies as they do toddlers. I didn't, until I had one of each and wanted to get them a matching outfit. Anyway, my MIL searched and searched and was finally able to find my girls matching dresses. Thanks Mom, I love them!



If you put Aubrey close enough to Brooke, she just can't keep her hands off of her. Most of the time it is really sweet!



My Brookie's big open mouth smile!



Aubrey likes to be silly when you take pictures now!



OH yeah and by the way - Happy New Year everybody!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Loving these cuties. I love matching too. Only my gitls are 7 years apart. Now that is tricky.

Summer Carlile said...

They look stinkin' cute!

aubrie said...

They looked absolutely adorable at church today! And I love the matching tights & bows along with the dresses.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet;) Cute hair bows by the way!