Monday, January 11, 2010

My Little Pony

Aubrey loves the Movie "My Little Pony - Twinkle Wish Adventure." We were watching it this morning when she decided it would be more fun to act it out with her My Little Pony figurines that she got from Santa. I was amazed by how much detail she remembered. When we got to the part where the ponies fly in a hot air balloon she asked me, "Mommy what can we use for a hot air balloon?" At first we tried some of her dishes but then I realized it would be more fun to make one. We just used a balloon, paper cup and yarn to tie the two together. It was a fun little project to make with my Aubrey.

Here she is getting her ponies all ready for their flight.



Brookie very much wanted the balloon, so we got her one of her own.



The ponies are in and starting on their flight.



And they're off to Willy Nilly mountain to try and save Twinkle Wish from Whimsy Weatherby. (It's sad how much I know about this movie!)



She had a mountain all made up for the ponies to climb. At one point she even directly quoted 3 lines from the movie. Man she sure has a great memory!



We had such a fun time playing together this morning. It brings me back to when I was a kid!

I had to add in these pictures of Brooke eating blueberries for the first time. She absolutely loved them! I had to fill her bag twice as she was devouring them!



Oh I love her cute, messy, happy face!


No comments: