Saturday, January 2, 2010

Printed Knit Tights

For a few years now I have noticed lots of really cute printed tights on little girls. I have always thought they were cute, but for some reason never got any for my little ones. I think I never really saw any that I thought would go well with an outfit they had.

Anyway, for Christmas my MIL gave Aubrey and Brooke these cute matching red dresses. (These are their first matching dresses, which I am very excited about!)


My first thought when I saw the dresses was that they would look really cute with a cute pair of tights. So today I went to the mall on my quest for cute tights.

I was excited when I found these at "The Children's Place." I actually found two that I really liked, the others were pink and red heart ones. I finally ended up with these and I am happy with my choice.

So then, of course, I had to head to "Micheals" to look for ribbons and accessories to make a coordinating headband for Brooke and a bow for Aubrey.

I am pleased with how they turned out and am looking forward to putting it all together tomorrow for church!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

So cute! The one gift I really want when baby is born is a cute sweater, denim skirt and striped tights for her. So adorable!