Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bye Bye JJ




Cousin JJ is moving out of the state tomorrow. We had him over yesterday morning so Cindy could get some packing done. They did so well together and hardly fought at all. Both of them were very excited to see each other.



They were making some beautiful music together!



After the piano concert, I went to put Brooke down for a nap. They were playing pretend so cute for awhile - but it was loud and keeping Brooke up. I finally convinced them to play in the Family Room. I heard them giggling and having a fun time. When I came out from putting Brooke down I found their faces covered in markers. No wonder they were laughing so much.

They also had a dance party together which was darling. Unfortunately by the time I got the camera out, JJ was done dancing.



Aubrey wanted to show JJ her princess show. I thought it was so cute how they sat right next to each other on the couch.



What a cute little pair. It's a shame now that they are playing so good together the Merris' have to up and move.


Aubrey's gonna miss you JJ! I'm glad we could have one last play date.

2 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

out of the country, huh? Sometimes Texas feels like a different country but I still think it's considered part of America :)
Cute pics!!

Karen said...

Oh so sweet and really kind of sad.