Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Brooke is 8 Months

Another month has just flown by - and now Brooke is 8 months. I swear this year has been the fastest year of my life!

I love my Brookie's budding little personality. She has become much more lively lately. She wants to interact all of the time. She is very determined - if she wants something she'll become like gumby to get at it. She loves to play next to Aubrey. Which is really handy for me! She's been signing "milk" this week. I am excited for the signing phase. That was so much fun to do with Aubrey. She doesn't seem very close to crawling yet - it looks like I have another slow mover! She is just a delight and smiles and laughs all of the time!

Just for fun I looked for pictures of Aubrey in this same dress. The pictures were taken of Aubrey just one day shy of 8 months. So here are my 2 cuties in the exact same dress and the exact same age!

What do you think - do they look much alike?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brooke looks gorgeous in that dress...so cute! And she does look so much like Aubrey.

Nelson Family said...

They do look alike.. I totally see you in Aubrey and Jeff in Brooke! So cute!!

Esther Attridge said...

they totally look alike - same eyes. only difference is face shape and of course cheeks

Summer Carlile said...

Yep I have always said that they look alike, aubrey just had extra chubbs.