Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sick Days


This first picture pretty much sums up what we did all last week. We spent the whole week in PJ's or comfy clothes, no hair being done, never leaving the house and napping or laying around as much as possible. No we weren't being lazy, we all had the flu!


The other day I was in the back with Brooke and Aubrey was playing in my room. I noticed it had gotten really quiet. I went in to peak on her and the above pic is what I saw. She had gotten out her stool, climbed up onto the bed, tucked herself and her panda in and fell right to sleep. It was too cute! (The only problem is that it was several hours before her normal nap time. I had been making sure hers and Brooke's nap occurred at the same time so that I could nap as well. This threw the whole thing off. So no nap for me that day :(. Luckily it was toward the end of my flu.)


Aubrey has been talking a lot about camping and tents this last week. So, daddy made a little tent/canopy over her bed. She sure was thrilled!



Brooke joining in on the camping fun!


1 comment:

Karen said...

Sure hope you are all better. The flu with kids really stinks. And I love the tent. Great idea.