Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Goings On



December is such a fun month. We've had that excitement in the air as our girls realize how fun Christmas time is!

Brooke had been developing a lot this month. She has mastered sitting on her own. And is so good at sitting by a basket of toys and just playing. She had her first tooth come in last Sunday and then her second on Thursday. She started to wave last weekend and sign the milk sign. She likes the Christmas trees and lights.





Above is Aubrey mailing her letter to Santa. We mailed it at Macy's because they donate a dollar for every stamped letter to the "Make a Wish" foundation. Aubrey loved that they had a slot down low and she could mail it herself.

Aubrey is sooooo excited about Christmas! She is convinced that she will wake up and see Santa & his reindeer on Christmas Eve. I keep trying to tell her that he won't come if she's awake. I hope we don't have a little visitor all night long on Christmas Eve.

Last night I discovered that I made a big mistake that was making me feel sick inside. I had to get Aubrey down before I could work on the problem. Jeff told Aubrey to be really nice to mommy because she is feeling sad. Aubrey gave me a big hug and a kiss to try and make me feel better. This morning when Aubrey woke up she came right up to me and gave me another big hug and kiss and then said, "Mommy do you feel better? Are you happy?" That just melted my heart that she remembered I was feeling sad and was worried about her mommy. What a sweetheart. Oh and my problem ended up not being as big of a mess as I thought it would be.

On Saturday we got to visit with Don, Jenny, Michelle, Stephanie and their friend John. It was nice to get to see some of the Buell family at Christmas time. We are all on our own this year, so we're glad to see a little family even if it was a week before.


The girls had a blast playing with their cousins.











This girls dressed in their Christmas dresses.



They are truly my favorite and best presents!

Hmmm Tanner's & Buell's we think there was a stow away in our Christmas box. Can you see him under our tree?


No comments: