Tuesday, May 11, 2010

More Catch up

The following pictures were taken the week between Aubrey's party and our trip to Canada.

Aubrey's friend Eden gave her this really cute caterpillar sprinkler for her birthday. Aubrey was dying to give it a try. Luckily a few days after her party it was actually warm enough to play in it. Aubrey had a ball!





My two cuties in their swim suits.





This is the first year that I let Aubrey pick out her own swim suit. I think she did a great job. I love the one she chose.



Aubrey also LOVES her mudpie Kitchen that she got from her Aunts and Uncles. We've had lots of mudpies lately.





Brookie looked like such a doll in this little sun outfit that I had to take some pictures. I don't think that Brooke looks very much like her sister. But, every once in a while I see a picture that I think looks like Aubrey at her age. The one below is one that very much reminds me of one year old Aubrey. I think the hat accentuates the cheeks. And those chubby cheeks are a signature Buell feature.















I'm so glad that we have gotten the occasional nice day and we could have some fun in the sun. The girls are loving all of their new outdoor toys. Mommy loves them too, cause I can just relax and watch them play! Here's to hoping for many many more nice days of playing outside!

No comments: