Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Canada Trip Continued

The morning after Aubrey's birthday, she was real excited to get to play with her presents. Since we were only going to be there a couple more days, I let her pick one to take out of the package and play with. She LOVED her My Little Pony Play mat that came with the whole set of tiny ponies and other figurines.



I had to take a picture of Brooke by her favorite cabinet to play in. The one that stored all of the DVDs. When I looked at the picture, I couldn't believe how much it looked like Jeff's baby pictures. Especially since she is only in a diaper with no girly clothes or hair accessories.



Here's Jeff about that age.



That morning we went to see our Sister in law, Terri and daughter Shelby. I didn't get any pics of Terri, because she did not want to be photographed.

They have 3 cats and the girls were just in heaven!





At first the cats did not trust my girls and they had to chase the cats all over the house to try and get to pet them.



After a while though the cats warmed up to them. Aubrey would seriously be so happy if we had a cat.



Brooke was sooooo thrilled when she finally got her hands on one.





Terri was so sweet and gave Aubrey this My Little Pony house. Aubrey just loves it. When we got back to G & G's house, Aubrey had so much fun using her new tiny ponies in the house. It seriously occupied her for the rest of the time in Canada!

It is a rare occasion when Aubrey and Brooke play happily together. I just had to document it when they actually played ponies together.



I sure do wish this happened more frequently!


1 comment:

Karen said...

I have loved catching up on your trips and birthday. Looks like so much fun. I can't wait to see everyone soon. Good times.