Sunday, May 23, 2010

Saying Goodbye

The night before we left the Tanner's came to say "Goodbye." Brooke cooperated a little bit and went to a few of them. We had to take pictures to document her being with them.

Cousin Scott


Uncle Don


Cousin Laura


Cousin Kristin


After dinner Aubrey was eating carrot cake at the table while I was doing the dishes with Grandma. We were talking about some of the recipes that I wanted to get from her. Aubrey piped right up and said, "Get her carrot cake recipe too." Grandma got a kick out of that and said, "I never thought that I'd have a 3 year old asking me for a recipe."

The next morning we packed up and said goodbye - after we took a few picture, of course.





This picture was taken by Aubrey.






Towards the end of our visit, Brooke became Grandma's little buddy. Here she is taking a walk with her.


It was a fun trip. Thanks to all the family in Canada for entertaining us!

No comments: