Monday, May 24, 2010

Back at Home

After we got home from Canada I finally put together the car Brooke got from her Aunts and Uncles for her birthday. It was ridiculously difficult to put together, but she sure does LOVE it! And so does her big sister.





Aubrey was sharing her sucker with Brooke and it was so cute! I love that Aubrey stuck her tongue out every time, as if to show her how it is done.





A few days after we returned, my parents came into town for a special Mother's Day/Birthday party for my Mom's mom.

We gave my Mom her present early, and Aubrey was all too willing to help her open it!



Coloring Pictures with Grandpa - too cute!




Of course, Brooke wanted to join in too!


Going on a walk with Grandpa.




Brooke warmed right up to Grandpa and was his buddy during their whole visit.


Grandpa's doing his Donald Duck voice for her. It's always a kid favorite!


That night we went to eat at Wingers and then picked up ice cream at Coldstone. As soon as Aubrey saw the selection she immediately wanted blue ice cream. I had her share with Brooke. Oh what a blue mess she was, because of course, she had to feed herself.




Aubrey had only a blue mustache. She is finally getting much cleaner when she eats - thank goodness!


The next morning Aubrey had fun building towers with Grandma.


Then they played in the backyard with Grandpa. I had to take a picture of all of them, because look how Grandma matches the girls!


Then my parents were off to visit Grandma Wilkerson.

That night Aubrey asked if we could have a picnic dinner - so that we did. I am all too happy to spend time outside when it's good weather. And this spring we've had to take advantage of the few and far between nice days we've had.

2 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

Brookie looks cute in the little car - I'm glad she likes it :)

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the girls matching their Grandma Bagley! Glad you enjoyed the evening out, heard you had more snow!