Friday, May 28, 2010

The Reception

The next day was Jenny & Benj's reception. This time it was only a 2 hour drive. I was trying to get the girls hair done while they were eating dinner. Brooke was not wanting to have that bow in her hair!



We finally transferred Brooke to her forward facing car seat. She was thrilled to get to sit forward and watch a movie with Aubrey.


Here are my two munchkins sitting side by side.


Jenny & Benj picked a farm theme for the reception. I think their backdrop turned out pretty cool.


My little princess' with Aunt Tammy & Uncle Don. (Since the main wedding color was purple, I thought it would be fun for them to wear their fancy tutu's to the reception.)


The girls LOVED the cake. The cake decorator was really creative. I wanted to ask if the animals were all shaped out of fondant, but I didn't know who made the cake.






After we had our dessert, I found a room with some toys for the girls to play in. Since we had a 2 hour drive back home, I wanted them to get their wiggles out!

Here's Aubrey doing a dance with her bear.


Oh how I love my girls chubby cheeks!






Every princess needs a staff!




Giving the bear hugs and kisses. Brooke has become a little mommy these days. She rocks dolls and animals gives them hugs with pats on their backs and some kisses too. It's so cute!


I need a toy this big so that they can play together without fighting!




I just LOVE my Darling Dolls!



When we went to leave we found this rooster bolted to our van. This is a practical joke between Jeff's parents, the Tanner's and ourselves. Whoever has the rooster finds some way to sneak it back to one of the others. The Tanner's are building a house in Canada and when we left, Jeff hid it in the rafters. It's been wrapped up in presents and hidden under seats of vehicles. Anyways, it was pretty funny seeing the looks of drivers passing us when they saw the rooster on top of the van!


When you have lots of siblings, you have to expect that this is what your car will look like!

No comments: