Thursday, May 20, 2010

One last visit to Grandpa's Farm

On our last day in Canada, Grandpa invited us to have a wiener roast at the farm. Aubrey was very excited to get to go the farm again and see the cows and cats.



Our make-shift bench.



We roasted marshmallows for desert.



After the roast Grandpa took a nap right out in the garden!



Aubrey enjoyed all of the space to run around.



Giving Mommy hugs.



All of these hay bails Jeff and his dad collected and stacked!



My cute little farm girl.



My other cute little farm girl.




Aubrey enjoyed feeding the cows so much that we had to get a video.



We tried and tried to get a video of Brooke Mooing. She would moo as soon as I turned off the camera. We finally got it, but it is pretty quiet. The funny thing is, as I was watching these videos yesterday, Brooke climbed on my lap. As soon as she saw the cows she started mooing. I guess she's just a little camera shy!



While we were there seeing the cows, we discovered a brand new calf born that day!


It sure is fun spending time on the farm!

No comments: