Monday, May 10, 2010

Playing Catch up

We've had a busy month, so I have jumped around on my posts to hit the highlights. So, now I am going back in time to try and catch up. These pics are from the week between Brooke and Aubrey's birthday parties.

We were lucky enough to have Grandma Bagley here for both birthday parties. The girls had fun getting to play with Grandma. They both LOVE the sandbox.



We got Brooke a swing for her birthday. She just LOVES it. She'll hang out in it forever while we play outside. It's fantastic!



Aubrey likes to give Brooke pushes.



Brooke loved her balloons from her party. She had fun covering herself up in the balloons.



And then, of course, Aubrey had to try it.



I thought I should take a pic documenting Brooke crawling. She still prefers her bum hop, but will crawl on occasion.



We went and hung out at Katie & Elliot's one afternoon. Katie set out this fun Circus ball/jump house that she has. The girls loved it.



Aubrey also loves to see Sophie Pophie (Aubrey's nickname for Sophie.) She has a love/hate relationship with dogs. She loves them unless they get too close or aggressive with her.



Very often Aubrey will ask me to take a picture of her doing or wearing something. Here she wanted me to take a picture of her wearing her "pretty pretty bracelets."




Having fun singing and playing piano with Grandma.


No comments: