Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dinner Date

Thanks for the YUMMY dinner Merris family!

Aubrey and JJ and a fun time playing together at Cindy & John's tonight.


AREN'T WE AN ADORABLE PAIR!

JJ used to look so small next to Aubrey - now there is only a 3 lb difference between them!



Thanks for sharing your play mat with me, JJ.


This is my duck, Quackers, isn't he fun!

Smooches for JJ

Climbing the stairs is fun to do, to do, to do, to do, to do . . .

Look at JJ sitting up on his own!



JJ tickles and giggles.



Tubby Time! These are the pictures they will be embarrassed about when they are older - but they were so dang cute in the tub together, we just couldn't resist.

MORE PICTURES FROM THIS WEEKEND







5 comments:

Haven Salon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Wish we were there! They are so cute together. I love Aubrey working wtih the check book. Too cute.

Our Family said...

Aubery is so cute! I found your blog on the Thurmns I hope that it is okay that I view it here and there! That way I can keep up on whats going on, since I dodn't see you anymore:(

Anonymous said...

an

Anonymous said...

any showing herpussy? maybe anakedvideo?