Wednesday, April 23, 2008

COUSINS

We have pictures of some of Aubrey's cousins in the kitchen. Aubrey just LOVES the pictures. Every time she sees them, she reaches for them. When we take her over to look at them she giggles and gets really excited. If we even say the word, "cousin", she will point at the pictures. Well now Aubrey gets to see those cousins! For my Mother's Day gift, Aubrey and I are going to Alabama to see Dane and Karen and their kids, in less than 2 weeks! We are so excited. I told Karen the good news yesterday, and she is still in shock!

Aubrey has the cutest mad face. It really softens the blow when she is throwing a fit!

Yesterday Aubrey decided to help me do dishes. The entire time I was loading the dishwasher she was taking the silverware out and then putting it back in. It was really cute. I did though have to move out all of the sharp knives. I really think she thought she was helping me. What a little sweetheart!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

LOVE the cute little picture of her crying...Give her whatever she wants!!
Your fondue date night looks so fun, i love how Jeff has a whole gallon of milk sitting right next to him. Hehehe

What a fun treat to go and See Dane and Karen, Have you been out there before?

Karen said...

I am over the shock. Pure excitment now!