Saturday, April 26, 2008

Aubrey's Butterfly Birthday Bash!

Hi, This is Aubrey and I want to tell you about my 1st Birthday Party. Yes, I know my birthday isn't for a few more days, but we had my party early so all of my local Aunts and Uncles could be there.

This is Mommy getting me ready for my party. She put curly ribbons in my hair - don't I look so festive?

Mommy & Daddy decided to have my party at Chuck E. Cheese's cause they thought I would like the show there. And boy were they right! Watch the video below of me rockin' out to the tunes! I was dancing so hard at times, Mommy thought I might tip over my highchair!



Daddy picked up some really fun balloons for me, and mom and dad decorated the table in a butterfly theme.



When all of my guests came, we ate some pizza. I even got to eat some. It sure was YUMMY! Chuck E. Cheese stopped by to say,"Hi", while we were eating!


Then we had birthday cake. I didn't know what to think of it at first, so I spit it out. Then I decided to try it again. This time I liked it! I didn't make a mess like most babies. I wanted to be lady like - so I ate it very daintily. You can see me in the videos and pictures below.

Then we opened birthday presents! Everyone spoiled me! Thanks to everyone for my fun gifts! You can see me opening my first birthday present in the next video.



After all of the presents were opened we got to play games and ride the rides! You can see a picture of me riding my first ride below. Mommy remembers seeing her sisters ride this ride when they were all kids!


This was my favorite ride. You get to ride in a car with Chuck E. Cheese - and they even take your picture! I sure do love getting my picture taken. I wonder who might have instilled that love in me!?


Here I am on more of the rides - and my guests playing games!




Before JJ had to go home and go to bed, we rode a truck ride together. Don't we look so cute together in the truck?!


After the Games, my Aunts & Uncles gave me all of their tickets they won, so that I could get some prizes. Mommy picked out some that would be mementos of the night, and fun to play with. I got a Chuck E. Cheese's lunchbox, ball & stickers.


By the time I got into the car to go home, I had partied so hard that I fell right to sleep! It sure was a fun party! Thanks to Mommy, Daddy, Aunts Tammy, Katie, Cindy, Summer, Esther, Uncles Elliot, John, Bryan, Cousins JJ, Amy, Stephanie and friend Steve, for sharing my first birthday party with me!

Here are some more pictures of the night.

5 comments:

Keri said...

HAPPY-HAPPY Birthday Aubrey - The cutest girl around!!!! You guys should get Gerber involved and turn a quick buck! She looks like she's having the time of her life! Seriously, we don't want to 'steal' her but...

P.S. Heather - I have Blog Envy - Move over Martha Stewart, there's a new gal in town!

-Keri Nichols

Angelina Christina said...

Aubrey, Mason loved the pictures & video of your party. Afterwards, he said he wants a party just like yours, at Chucky Cheese.

Lyndee W. said...

Cute pics! It looks like Aubrey had a wonderful time! What a lucky girl! Miss you!

Shannon said...

SO CUTE!! I love her curly ribbons in her hair...You are the cutest mother, that Party looks AMAZING!! I love those Balloons!
I still can't believe she is 1!!

oh and who is that cute Boy summer is with?!!?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.