Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hemorrhagic Cholecystitis

SAY WHAT? That's what I said to my doctor yesterday when he said my gallbladder lab came back with that diagnosis. He said in layman's terms, "it means your gallbladder was really, really bad." He said that they hardly ever get that diagnosis. Apparently, most people are in such severe pain before it gets that bad, and have it removed. OOPS - I guess I am glad that I wasn't in quite as much pain as I should have been. I did a little researching on the Internet and found out that the diagnosis means it had become Gangrenous. DISGUSTING! Well, I am glad to know that it definitely had to come out so I don't have any removal regrets.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

You're right...that is disgusting! I'm really glad tht Lyle's wasn't that bad! That's cool about Jeff's new job too! I love reading your blog!

Angelina Christina said...

Heather, thanks for the comments & the compliments of my kids, I obviously think that they are wonderful, but it's nice to hear/read. I love your blog, Aubry is SO cute and getting big-time flys too fast.
I'm sorry about your gallbladder that sounds horrible-when I had some problems with mine I wanted to die-you must have some incredable strenght & pain tolerance.