Thursday, April 10, 2008

UP to no good!

I meant to add this to my earlier post today with the clever little captions - but I forgot. Oh well, at least now I can tell the story behind the photos. Yesterday we were playing/trying to work in Aubrey's bedroom. I left the room for just a moment and returned to find Aubrey trying to get into her dresser. Now this would not bother me at all (a little drawer rearranging would not be the end of the world) if it weren't for the threat of finger pinching. We've already had a few pinching incidents. What do you do about the finger pinching? Even the baby proofing gizmo's allow the doors/drawers to open a little, which allows the little fingers in and the pinching to begin. If anyone has a solution other than, watch her constantly or let her pinch her fingers and she'll learn, then let me know!

1 comment:

Cindy Merris said...

And the fun begins! This is exactly why I keep telling John not to encourage JJ to crawl and walk. I've decided maybe it wouldn't be so bad to carry a two year old! :)