Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tubby Time



This evening after dinner Aubrey was doing her normal cruising along the furniture when I asked Jeff, "Are you going to give Aubrey a bath?" She heard me and made her excited sounds. So I asked her, "Is it Tubby Time?" She then got down and crawled right to the bathroom! She is learning so much so fast. I guess we have to already start being careful about what we say around her!


SWEET ESCAPE

Aubrey has a new favorite song. Sweet Escape by Gwen Steffani. We were listening to the song yesterday and I started singing the "woo who" part at the beginning. She started singing along with me and dancing too. Later that evening I was telling Jeff the story and started singing "woo who" and once again Aubrey started singing with me! Today when ever the song started she would get really excited.

4 comments:

Angelina Christina said...

I love this picture in the bath, her eyes are SO blue. She's adorable.

Angelina Christina said...

Is the weather there really only in the 40's & 50's???? It was 92 yesturday.

Lyndee W. said...

I love when they start to sing along with songs! Even now Sean will surprise me with something he sings...the other day he was singing Fergie's "Clumsy"...it was so cute! Aubrey is getting so big!

Keri said...

Hey guys! Heather - I love your Blog! I still have no idea what I'm doing with mine - yours looks like the after photos on extreme makeover! Aubry is so beautiful! We'll check back for updates with your Fam! Texas is lovely, and the schools are great! Hope you are all well!

-Keri Nichols